Oct 27, 2015
* (0:42) The value of simplicity, flat math, and limited modifiers.
* (5:10) The intentional lack of specificity in the 5th edition rules. The history of Anti-Magic Shell.
* (11:22) Are there any plans for setting material and the like?
* (17:22) Beast form and martial arts attacks. Sage Advice on Twitter.
* (19:34) Was the d20 mechanic a central part of design? An obstacle? An accepted legacy?
* (27:30) What ongoing adventure support does WotC have planned for DMs?
* (28:39) Wanting to hear more about insanity rules and madness.
* (29:03) Tagging bonds to award inspiration.
* (30:09) A question about flanking.
* (32:16) The relegation of feats, and the options for diversifying a class.
* (34:47) How did 4th edition influence 5th edition?
* (36:49) What other games were played during the design period and ultimately influenced the final product? Designers & Dragons.
* (40:20) Acknowledging some questions that didn't have available answers.
* (41:30) Why isn't there a full-length PDF for 5th edition?
* (43:25) To what does Vince most attribute the success of 5th edition?
* (44:04) What was the impetus for the advantage and disadvantage system?
* (46:02) Vince's favorite house rules and hacks for 5th edition.
* (46:32) What weakness of previous editions did they strive to avoid?
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, John
Guests: Vincent Venturella