May 12, 2015
* (0:31) Brodeur learns about Chris’ age.
* (1:26) Fear the Con 8.
* (5:43) What Brodeur would have done in Chad’s failed trip to a game shop. What he would want someone to do if that happened in his own shops.
* (17:16) What is the role of a game shop, anymore? Brodeur takes Peter Adkison’s job. The effect of tipping.
* (32:02) The value of modules. The post by Cantor can be found here.
* (36:39) Modules as reference material, apart from their intended plot.
* (44:44) When the GM lacks the time to write a plot.
* (45:56) Helping with creative struggles. We steal some slang from Gamerstable.
* (51:35) Not everyone is a professional game designer.
* (53:39) Modules as brownie mix…? Knowing the material and marking what’s important.
* (58:34) The shared experience of having played the same plot as other gaming groups.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Chris, Dan, Wayne