Sep 17, 2014
* (0:29) Dan is totally like Slash.
* (1:45) An insult that only works with a British accent.
* (3:08) How Enterovirus got Dan thinking about roleplaying a character with a persistent infirmity or impairment.
* (7:27) Understanding the condition, whether through research, collaboration, or GM explanation.
* (10:47) Pacing the manifestations of the impairment’s effects.
* (12:57) Impairments manifesting in game mechanics.
* (14:22) Impairments manifesting in house rules.
* (15:10) Impairments manifesting in interval and severity dictated by a roll.
* (20:20) The value of tangible tokens to remind you of the condition.