Aug 18, 2010
* (0:32) Who Tracy Hickman is and where you probably know him from.
* (3:41) The story of how Tracy’s wife and a missed ride got him into gaming.
* (27:41) Raising his son in the hobby, and the experience of co-writing X-treme Dungeon Mastery with him.
* (30:56) The strangest places he’s seen his own material, and the unique relationship between an author and reader.
* (36:52) The impact of social networking and new media on the publishing industry. Be sure to check out Dragon’s Bard, and if you want the discount he’s offering our listeners, you’ll need to take the coupon code from here and place your order right here. The revised deadline for orders is September 15th, so be sure to get yours in soon!
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne
Guest: Tracy Hickman
We hope you’ll join us for the second half of the interview next week in which we talk more about new media, Dragonlance (including the movie), community building, Tracy’s upcoming projects, and more!