Oct 24, 2013
* (0:30) Making it rain for a Diabetes charity.
* (3:46) When relationships outside of a game spill over into a game. How games of Diplomacy and Succession Wars got us thinking about this.
* (10:58) Getting OOC/IC relationships back where they belong.
* (17:32) When the OOC/IC blurring is about values and not just relationships.
* (21:09) When an OOC friendship enables more animosity instead of just comradery.
* (23:29) When OOC animosity changes IC interactions. Drive-by insults. You can find Ghost Pirates here.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, Julia, Pat