Feb 1, 2013
* (0:28) Registration is running for Fear the Con 6.
* (0:57) John makes a Shadowrun character.
* (7:26) The various models roleplaying games use for representing damage to your character. Shaken, stunned, and otherwise losing control of your character.
* (11:49) What damage actually represents: injuries versus the loss of will to fight.
* (13:53) The relationship between damage, the duration of combat, and the feel of the game.
* (18:13) Accumulating wounds instead of losing health.
* (20:42) How a setting can make less descriptive damage more helpful to the feeling and flow of a game.
* (26:25) The models we each prefer and the reasons why.
* (35:10) How healers affect the way we view injuries.
* (41:01) Swapping out the combat system of a particular game.
Hosts: Dan, John, Pat, Wayne