Oct 31, 2007
* The podcast spoof contest is over! Stick around after the show to hear the winners.
* Donating your old game books to your local library.
* Luke gets outed.
* Dan’s view on capital ship combat! Ok, just kidding. We actually talk about house rules. Here’s the command-prompt Portal game John was talking about.
* Since it’s Halloween, we get Luke’s insight on running a horror game. We talked him up during episode 45, so now we get it straight from the source.
* Spoof winner #1: Meg, Josh, and Zeke from Brilliant Gameologists. Meg doesn’t have any speaking parts since we don’t currently have a female on the cast.
* Spoof winner #2: Forum user, Tim White, who is also the composer of our current theme music.
Hosts: Adam, Dan, John, Luke