Jul 14, 2019
* (0:28) This studio is hot.
* (2:55) The conundrum of character suicide. How Frankenstein's monster was actually made.
* (16:10) Not being a victim of your own creations.
* (31:28) Explaining the idea of a swan song and how it manifests in an RPG.
* (39:17) Deconstructing a swan song that occurred in one of our games.
* (40:56) Extra camera time.
* (47:30) Letting a character arc run its full course. Death of a Salesman.
* (51:59) Swan songs as a consensus of every contributor to the story.
* (56:18) Recognizing the moments when they happen unplanned. Letting the character continue, anyway.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne