May 21, 2019
* (0:42) Dan’s phone betrays him. Spoilers and thpoilerth.
* (14:10) Chopin makes you a superior person.
* (14:52) Premises that are meant for one character but invite storytelling for many characters.
* (18:17) Wayne tries one-to-many, and it doesn’t quite work out.
* (22:15) Distilling a premise down to what really matters.
* (27:03) The chosen one.
* (33:39) Subdivide the premise so it works for multiple characters.
* (40:08) A world big enough to ignore an individual.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne