May 1, 2019
* (0:31) Brodeur and the broken finger.
* (6:55) Explaining what B-plots are.
* (10:00) How B-plots spread the spotlight, build investment, and strengthen the game.
* (15:00) Building the marketplace of ideas.
* (19:41) Don't punish the players for shopping.
* (25:15) Likening an RPG to a Ken Burns documentary. Unpacking an individual's story.
* (30:51) Encouraging a B-plot.
* (39:04) Connecting the A-plot and B-plot.
* (51:48) B-plots humanizing the parties in the A-plot.
* (54:04) The B-plot as free content or wasted effort.
Hosts: Brodeur, Caleb, Chad, Dan