Jan 25, 2018
* (0:37) Non-player characters that can be used to guide the party.
* (2:04) Tying the NPC to the group while avoiding them becoming a GMPC.
* (8:14) Needing them all the time is a sign something has gone wrong. Keeping them within their own character limits.
* (15:36) The ways to avoid overshadowing the party with a guiding NPC.
* (25:44) Not giving an NPC a planned future since the story isn't about them.
* (31:19) Too far on the back-burner.
* (34:12) Giving the NPCs consistency, usefulness, and the same depth as any other character.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Julia