Oct 27, 2017
* (1:02) FLASH!, an anthology that includes Dan and several booters. You can get a copy on Amazon.
* (3:32) Playing characters that suck at their jobs.
* (16:20) Portraying inter-factional politics in a roleplaying game. The Skies of Glass Actual Play.
* (18:33) Defining who the factions are and what they want.
* (20:31) Setting the constraints of the political game. Rules, reality, or requisites. Silent Memories.
* (28:55) Avoiding the politics of pleasing a single person.
* (33:57) Outsourcing the factions to other GMs.
* (35:08) Revealing the politics to the player-characters.
* (37:12) The outsider's perspective.
* (45:11) The insider's perspective.
* (48:58) Players who need to feel they're making the morally correct choice.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, and Wayne