Dec 20, 2006
To save myself the weekly struggle of presenting our show notes in prose form, I’m going to start using a more traditional, bulleted format. This episode continues our series on RPG design.
* A big thanks to our listeners for their support during the episode 30 problems.
* Guilty gaming habits.
* The best character Chad has ever made.
* A misunderstanding about Skies of Glass, regarding its balance of combat and non-combat rules.
* Creating back story on the macro level for your new roleplaying game.
* Planning the future plot progression of your new roleplaying game. While discussing this topic, we mention a previous show on campaign design. You can find that show here: http://feartheboot.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=97832
* Skies of Glass Q&A
Hosts: Adam, Chad, Dan, John