Jun 4, 2008
* How not to get the ladies to join your roleplaying game.
* “Choose your own adventure” books that play like RPGs.
* The rational place for gamer shame. (For anyone that’s confused by Chad’s use of the word, “hoosier,” it’s local slang that has nothing to do with Indiana University athletics.)
* If you’re interested in joining our Age of Conan guild, you can find all of the information here.
* Deciding on — and handling — the amount of party in-fighting you want in your roleplaying game.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan