Sep 25, 2014
* (0:29) Work clothes. Being mistaken for employees of various places.
* (4:57) The 1950s milkshake machine. The other Mixmaster.
* (11:30) Giving the players rolls they deserve without breaking immersion — or giving out meta-game information — by the very act of requesting the rolls.
* (15:35) Solution 1: Noting the relevant character skills and writing down some rolls in advance.
* (17:09) Solution 2: Giving clues and waiting for player requests.
* (23:24) Solution 3: Asking players for rolls but not telling them why.
* (25:51) The importance of GMs trusting their players to roleplay in the face of some meta-game knowledge.
* (28:49) Solution 4: Having another player make the roll and not telling them why.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne