Sep 6, 2014
* (0:29) Dan gets hosts back, thanks the fans, and lets Chris now what episode this is.
* (2:08) The movie bracket voting on our forums.
* (3:48) GM self-perception. The fear of creating a frustrating NPC or plot point.
* (10:04) Dan’s frustration with player trust.
* (15:38) Reading the table and getting player feedback on whether your self-image is accurate.
* (20:15) The problem of living in the moment, where perspective is limited to what’s happening right now and not a broader knowledge of the game or GM.
* (24:48) The value of self-examination and having a sounding board.
Hosts: Chris, Dan, Pat, Wayne