Jul 10, 2014
* (0:59) “Shnotes” and other words that annoy us.
* (3:42) Chad introduces us to Rory’s Story Cubes, and we try some RP experiments with them. We discuss the value of random words and images in helping to break creative block or get out of ruts.
* (25:59) Alternate ways of creating the same (or similar) story aids for your game.
* (28:36) Using free association to create character-to-character links, NPCs, plot encounters, magic items, etc.
* (40:08) The potential drawbacks of the story cubes or other inspirational aids.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne