Dec 20, 2018
* (0:28) Right place, wrong room.
* (1:23) Playing the hatred between two player-characters.
* (6:18) You aren't a victim of your character.
* (14:34) Programming a path to peace.
* (20:01) Giving the conflict boundaries without erasing its relevance.
* (31:36) Not all wounds have to be healed. Metering conflict in the meta-game.
* (39:57) Someone can't cook.
* (46:22) Accepting defeat to keep the conflict from derailing the game.
* (48:04) Having a final fallback for when it all goes wrong.
* (56:00) Fear the Boot and Gamers Table Destiny 2 clan.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne