Feb 19, 2018
* (0:49) Fear the Con
and its Con Planner
site. All our love to Fred.
* (2:47) The Salt
in Wounds game setting, and why it intrigues Brodeur.
* (14:40) Unpacking the human psychology of why we like dark
things, starting with some examples from Dan's life. Resident Evil VII
Isolation. Revenge stories.
* (22:40) When these impulses manifest at the meta-game level.
The traitor mechanic in many board games.
* (28:09) Feeling bad for the Tarrasque. Butchering a
* (38:36) The anatomy of what attracts us to evil, and why it
can improve us morally.
Midnight by Fantasy Flight. The
* (46:08) The banality of evil.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne