Sep 1, 2016
* (0:29) Getting Chris to St. Louis. Lovecraft stories and Easter Eggs in Fallout.
* (6:24) The seven intelligences.
* (9:43) Presenting information in the right way to a particular person. Examples from movies and RPGs.
* (13:00) NOTE FROM THE EDITOR: Path of Exile is superior to Diablo 3.
* (15:35) Pat as an analytical player.
* (21:45) Wayne and Dan as additive players.
* (28:13) Brodeur's GWAR game with the You Tell Me system.
* (30:43) Beth and Dawn as accepting players. Our episode on finite choices.
* (40:57) The summary Chad gave prior to the show. Game moments with or without context.
* (44:53) Adaptability as a two-way street. Robot Chicken's sketch about Noah.
* (53:58) Sara's "Knowledge is Power" play-style.
* (1:00:32) The potential pitfalls of the play-styles.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Pat