May 25, 2016
* (1:24) Patreon milestones coming up, including a live-stream Shadowrun AP.
* (2:36) Dan played D&D 5E, and he liked it. Pat thinks it should feel wrong, but it feels so right, instead.
* (14:48) Improving games by using the Stoplight.
* (18:11) Removing the red lights to preserve feelings.
* (20:25) Pat's take on the advantages of open communication.
* (24:00) Phrasing the suggestions to be future-oriented instead of past-oriented.
* (26:26) Stoplighting also needs to be applicable to GMs.
* (34:14) Filling out a form for yourself.
* (37:59) Chris' short film, It Figures, is being played at the Gen Con Film Festival.
* (39:34) Why the Stoplight is worth doing.
Hosts: Dan, Pat, Wayne