Dec 31, 2015
* (0:28) The amount of bleeping in the prior episode.
* (2:13) Voting for the science fiction plot hooks is still going on. You can get your votes in here.
* (3:32) The flooding in Missouri.
* (12:13) The mundane aspects of life that get represented in a character's background but not during play.
* (14:04) Aspects that are excluded because they're too boring.
* (17:52) Aspects that are excluded because they're done alone.
* (20:43) Aspects that are excluded because we'd prefer not to think about them.
* (23:37) Aspects that are excluded because they create unwanted vulnerabilities.
* (28:23) Erasing the separation between items that are interesting enough to be in backstory but don't seem to make it into the game.
* (39:20) Turn around, don't drown.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne