Apr 19, 2019
* (0:30) The distinction between GM exposition and NPC voice.
* (7:12) Confusion borne from seeing the same person say everything.
* (11:14) Distinguishing the source and type of information.
* (12:51) All parties being flexible.
* (15:57) The nuance of truthful—but misleading—communication.
Apr 6, 2019
* (0:28) Dan's chewing monster.
* (0:51) Making a lot of money on motion sickness medications.
* (11:11) Creating a world where order remains in spite of the players being agents of chaos. Dan's magic trick.
* (20:01) An example of competing freedoms.
* (27:33) Counterfactuals as a tool in RPGs.