Dec 28, 2018
* (0:28) Finally all the way home!
* (0:48) The Actual Play actor's studio.
* (3:33) Dan's PCs are becoming more like NPCs.
* (11:34) Not giving up your own enjoyment. Misreading the situation.
* (17:27) Being a codependent player.
* (21:09) Strategies for helping the GM with your PC. Reading the GM.
Dec 20, 2018
* (0:28) Right place, wrong room.
* (1:23) Playing the hatred between two player-characters.
* (6:18) You aren't a victim of your character.
* (14:34) Programming a path to peace.
* (20:01) Giving the conflict boundaries without erasing its relevance.
Dec 6, 2018
* (0:28) Recording at Julia's.
* (1:36) Fear the Boot and Gamers Table Destiny 2 clan.
* (2:58) A fond farewell to Don Dehm of Pulp Gamer.
* (4:23) Wemic shoes, doo doo doo doo doo doo.
* (11:02) Dividing the hobby in an implausible way.
* (13:18) The value to the Game Master of players being in-character.