Apr 30, 2018
* (0:52) Google searches on some podcasts, and a prank with Brandi that didn't happen.
* (3:26) Letting players develop parts of the setting mid-game, including the NPCs.
* (8:04) Fat Tony and Lovin'.
* (16:59) How players can decide when it's appropriate to mess with something.
* (24:30) Letting player investment drive...
Apr 19, 2018
* (5:21) Prologue games. Taking them seriously while recognizing their disposability.
* (15:20) A shared history that's played instead of just written.
* (18:57) How a prologue identifies issues, and what to do when one is found.
* (24:46) The...
Apr 6, 2018
* (0:29) There and Back Again Kickstarter.
* (0:51) Simplification of Fear the Boot's Patreon.
* (5:17) How can a wonderful dream become a nightmare?
* (9:57) What We Do in the Shadows.
* (12:49) Players that pad a a situation.
* (16:41) Allowing for deliberation. Power-gaming through roleplay.
* (25:14) Strategies for...