Sep 19, 2018
* (1:00) Playing robots in a game, focusing on RP, not the stats.
* (4:44) Who built you, why, and with what philosophical presuppositions?
* (9:05) Some thought exercises to unpack a robot's mind. The Theory of Mind.
* (14:27) Separating emotion, physiology, and mind. Emergent properties.
Sep 6, 2018
* (0:23) Finding Caleb. Finding gaming.
* (17:18) The historical inevitability of RPGs.
* (22:15) The unusual mechanics of certain weapons. Khopesh.
* (32:12) Distinguishing armor.
* (36:12) Knowing the crunch. Counting references per action.
* (40:26) The brand new player.
Hosts: Caleb, Chad, Dan,...
Aug 29, 2018
* (3:30) Handling player-characters that are being kept out of the action.
* (7:56) Let some time pass.
* (10:05) Play a different character.
* (18:32) Hand-wave whatever is...
Aug 16, 2018
* (0:28) Creating life from lifelessness. Rapidly replacing a player-character that's died.
* (10:35) Making a character that's already tied to the party.
* (13:05) An introduction that helps the moment.
* (14:28) Accepting the unanswered questions.
* (18:48) Helping nurture the character concept into the game.
Aug 7, 2018
* (0:47) Derek Knutsen's Kickstarter for Flower of Heaven.
* (0:57) The Kickstarter for GamersTable, Season 2.
* (1:25) Explaining what we mean and don't mean by "recycling."
* (5:51) Reasons not to recycle.
* (9:17) How the What's Really Going On document helps. Separating the game from the experience.