Feb 22, 2017
* (0:30) Brodeur's perspective on Valentine's Day. The value of unexpected gifts.
* (12:39) Some perspective on failure, but also why it's not today's topic.
* (16:16) The value of playing a character that has social needs. An example from a Dresden game.
* (29:17) How imperfections contribute to the social bonds of...
Feb 16, 2017
* (0:31) Welcoming back Chris, Julia, and Pat.
* (1:32) Thanking John Ely for Pugmire and Chris Ings for an outstanding coloring book. The coming war between Corgi and Pug owners.
* (8:19) Movie scenes that disturbed us as children. Sharing a Coke with the princess from Neverending Story.
* (17:48) People stepping on...
Feb 9, 2017
* (8:41) Dan's house, Chad's faux passport, a Twitter poll about homebrewing, roleplaying about roleplaying, and the creativity of gamers.
* (18:23) The revenge of the gamification of gaming. The original episode...
Feb 2, 2017
* (4:27) Brodeur gets jealous and Dan throws shade at Gamerstable.
* (12:27) Brodeur gets on Facebook, and Dan starts the Doomsday Clock.
* (25:49) Pete's start in RPGs, condescension from RIFTS,...