Apr 25, 2017
* (0:29) Why Brodeur is scared of Aisha.
* (10:17) Chad's anger.
* (13:00) Games with too much RP and not enough...
Apr 20, 2017
* (1:43) Introducing our topic from Lars-Hendrik: Groups that have been abused by their GM.
* (4:10) Knowing about the problems prior to the first game versus finding out when the game is in progress.
* (8:00) Mending trust through transparency, patience, and consistency.
* (12:22) Intentionally making mistakes....
Apr 12, 2017
* (0:28) Welcoming Zach.
* (0:47) Brodeur gets on Facebook and buys a cell phone.
* (17:55) Brodeur talks to the kids in a class about game design. After an introduction, they break up into small groups to play some RPGs.
* (20:47) How far society has come in its acceptance of roleplaying games.
* (26:54) Kids...
Apr 4, 2017
* (0:29) Welcoming Eric. What attracted Karla to Dan.
* (3:28) Tabletop roleplaying games as a spectator sport. The showmanship of the Game Master.
* (10:59) The most interesting games as a distraction.
* (13:00) The attributes of a good GM that also make for a good public performance.
* (19:20) Turning a...
Mar 28, 2017
* (0:36) A second take, and why Brodeur's wife just might be OK with bigamy. Star wipe.
* (4:07) Pat's new refrigerator. Dan's plan to conquer Narnia and install Beth as queen.
* (8:23) Today's Topic: Terrible segues. Brodeur's seat just might be up for the taking.
* (10:29) Controlling your players via...