Oct 19, 2017
* (0:32) Making up reasons for why Wayne couldn't make it.
* (1:45) Brodeur and the Marilith: A Dramatic Reading, coming soon.
* (3:29) Trying to win over the group when you have a different plan. Just charge in!
* (8:32) Playing the social dynamics around the table.
* (19:24) Handling the issue character-to-character,...
Oct 13, 2017
* (0:29) Wayne goes to Washington D.C.
* (1:48) Monotonal cities. The public service of preempting nerd rage.
* (4:59) The setting has its own story. The Delmar Divide.
* (16:47) Whether a city was planned, and how. Heavy zoning versus integrated spaces.
* (24:30) The role of geography, trade, and time.
Oct 6, 2017
* (0:49) Life problems interfering with our recording schedule.
* (1:47) Chad's latest garage sale find, and why Brodeur is banned from garage sales.
* (4:57) The first D&D video game Chad bought, Shadow Sorcerer.
* (9:12) A quick history of the relationship between tabletop roleplaying games and video games. The second...
Sep 29, 2017
* (0:35) Hiccups in the release schedule.
* (1:14) Enigma, Transcendentalism, and living in the moment. Or having sex in High School. Finding social and psychological freedom in a roleplaying game.
* (7:37) Progression that has only limited impact on game mechanics.
* (18:47) An illustration from Left 4 Dead 2.
Sep 21, 2017
* (0:30) Brodeur's psychiatrist. Unfiltered Brodeur at the negative level.
* (4:04) Sacrifice in a roleplaying game. Giving up something you want to make the game better. The D&D Actual Play.
* (12:16) What constitutes sacrifice.
* (18:00) Sacrifice versus beneficial trade-off. The story of Wesley Autrey.
* (34:59) The...