Nov 24, 2016
* (0:35) Dan moves, and the studio moves with him.
* (1:47) Fear the Con X's Kickstarter is in its last week.
* (3:21) Our homebrew Transformers RPG. Along with a recent episode on Wayne's game, I discuss the nuts and bolts of creating an RPG from...
Nov 17, 2016
* (0:46) Fear the Con X's Kickstarter is live and needs your support.
* (1:55) Support the Strays on No Shave November. Also, much love to Matt who joined the team after this show was recorded, which is why he doesn't get mentioned in the audio.
* (9:45) The finite resources of governance, The Rules for Rulers,
Nov 9, 2016
* (0:28) Picking up where we left off from the prior episode.
* (4:53) The CBN pamphlet on D&D as an example of what was being said about RPGs during the panic.
* (11:34) The disappearance of James Egbert.
Nov 3, 2016
* (0:29) Happy Jack's fishy music-crafting.
* (3:24) Today's topic requires a disclaimer of sorts: Satanic Panic. Jack Chick and, "What's a tract?"
* (8:11) Why Chick is relevant: Dark Dungeons. What this episode is and is not about.
* (11:12) Why Wayne wasn't affected by the panic.
* (12:35) Discussing Jack...