Jun 30, 2016
* (1:19) The requisite disclaimers.
* (1:57) How mental health affects gaming, as the person with the condition.
* (2:26) Attendance issues.
* (5:15) Accepting that some issues can't be dealt with or accommodated in the context of gaming.
* (7:02) Some ideas for accommodating attendance issues when you can.
Jun 23, 2016
* (0:39) Mental health as a topic, why we're talking about it, and some important disclaimers.
* (8:49) Why this relates so closely to gaming.
* (13:47) Dan's history and issues.
* (18:41) The uniqueness of the conditions when compared to "normal" thoughts. The courage of getting treatment.
* (26:04) The...
Jun 16, 2016
* (0:40) Pulp Gamer isn't gone—just the network.
* (1:30) Drucon. Special thanks to Adam, Bob, and Derek.
* (2:43) Introducing Aisha and thanks to our Patreon backers. Her history with roleplaying games and video games.
* (15:32) How some hosts are hard to edit.
* (19:58) Our main topic: Old school ideas that...
Jun 8, 2016
* (0:31) With Pulp Gamer closing their network, Fear the Boot is now a proud member of the RPG Academy network of shows.
* (4:07) Where's Dan? Wayne went to a shibari event once... Also,...
Jun 1, 2016
* (2:29) Chad's garage sale find. You can find the relevant images here.
* (10:46) On the formation of "The White Box", the first complete D&D set.
* (14:46) Dan reads the sample roleplaying text in his bedroom voice.
* (17:40) A touching foreword from Tom Moldvay.
* (20:08) A page of Inspirational Reading.