Sep 27, 2013
* (0:33) Welcoming back Tom Lommel (aka Bill Cavalier, the Dungeon Bastard) as a guest host.
* (1:44) Gaming outside of genres or sub-genres you’re familiar with. Dealing with problems both as a player and Game Master. Taking it slow. The importance of group support.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, Pat, Tom,...
Sep 20, 2013
* (0:30) A gamer meetup will be happening on November 16th at the Holiday Inn in Forth Washington, Pennsylvania. You can find the details here.
* (0:49) A trip to the Japanese festival at the Missouri Botanical Gardens.
* (4:29) Adding believable culture to the people and places of your game. How to avoid...
Sep 13, 2013
* (1:53) Designing pre-generated characters for a con game or a longer campaign. The importance of keeping it simple and open to interpretation, while...
Sep 5, 2013
* (1:00) Illustrating the idea of a proactive player with an analogy from World of Warcraft.
* (6:02) Your fun versus my fun.
* (7:45) The blessing and curse proactive players present to the Game Master.
* (10:49) The effect the proactive player has on the other players. How such players can draw people in...