Aug 28, 2013
* (0:33) A medical condition will require temporarily changing up the show’s format.
* (2:51) Preparing to take a hiatus from a game.
* (5:25) Whether it’s easier to setup a hiatus earlier or later in a campaign.
* (10:29) How to prepare your group if you have a session or two before the hiatus will begin.
Aug 22, 2013
* (5:27) Chris’ Kickstarter for Table Tales is still running, so stop by and show him some love.
* (5:50) Tabletop games we expected to hate but were surprised by how much we...
Aug 14, 2013
* (1:49) Is an intellectual property only as good as its ending? The four types of people in an argument. Bunker from Sentinels of the Multiverse becomes today’s secret word. Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome. The Battlestar Galactica episode Dan references is The Hand of God.
* (25:46) The diversity...
Aug 6, 2013
* (0:30) When combat works out a little too well. A variety of suggestions for tweaking fights on the fly to get the results you want.
* (27:28) The advantages and disadvantages of varying campaign lengths. One-shots, chapters, epics, and genuinely unending stories. A defense of playing really long campaigns,...
Aug 1, 2013
* (0:27) Introducing KC Wayland, the writer and director of We’re Alive.
* (1:20) How the production got started and where KC found his inspiration.
* (4:23) Where the series got its initial funding.
* (5:25) Hitting the time mark for each episode. The importance of a release schedule that balances consistency...