Apr 26, 2013
* (0:30) Fear the Con 6! Sign up for the games you want to run or play. Also, be sure to get your ticket ordered so we can give you a badge on Wing Night and skip the lines on Friday morning.
* (2:03) A discussion about why Tex and Dan used to hate Chris leads into some insight on the work Chris did for FASA and...
Apr 19, 2013
* (0:28) You can find Fear the Con 6 t-shirts and other items on our CafePress store.
* (0:57) Issues of responsibility. Within a roleplaying group, who buys the books? How do you fairly divide materials and labor? Whether hosting the event or running the game should count toward those social obligations.
Apr 12, 2013
* (0:20) How Shadowrun 5th edition is adapting to the shifting relevance of cyberpunk’s central themes. The personal information site I mentioned is Radaris.
* (12:04) The matrix and its way of breaking up the party. The steps Catalyst is taking to make deckers a bigger part of the primary story instead of an...
Apr 11, 2013
* (0:40) A toast to Spc. David Tyler Proctor.
* (1:43) You can find information on Fear the Con 6’s official charities here.
* (4:18) Introducing our guest, Mark Dynna.
* (5:54) What Shadowrun’s PACs are and why we love them.
* (8:26) Shadowrun 5th edition as a case study on how large and mid-sized game companies...
Apr 3, 2013
* (0:43) Dan was a guest host over at The Established Facts. You can find that episode here.
* (2:38) The Kickstarter for Hyperreality.
* (6:05) Dan versus Grey Goose. Dan wins.
* (9:38) Chris versus audio. Nobody wins.
* (11:51) Giving players really advanced notice of a game session.
* (15:27) Chris invites...