Feb 28, 2013
* (0:29) Nut up and GM!
* (3:35) An update on the postcard contest.
* (4:17) Fear the Con is coming up. If you’re arriving early for the tourism, please send an email to Dan with your contact information, arrival time, and method of travel, so we can keep you in the loop. Failing that, we’ll also be updating...
Feb 21, 2013
* (0:24) The traits to expect from a good editor. Determining the kinds of edits you’re looking for. Separating style and other subjective choices from genuine problems with the writing.
* (9:32) Choosing traditional publication versus self-publication.
* (18:08) Name placement on a list or bookstore shelf.
Feb 14, 2013
* (0:27) Introducing our guests and setting up the discussion. You can find the relevant links at the bottom of this post.
* (11:18) What motivated each author to get started.
* (17:18) Tips for seeing a project through to completion. Collaboration, accountability to an audience, and the danger of relying on a...
Feb 6, 2013
* (5:49) Fear the Fruit.
* (6:38) Boots the Pegasus t-shirt orders.
* (7:38) Signup for Fear the Con 6 rolls on, and tickets are now available for purchase!
* (9:45) The death of a bard. Just how much a Game Master should warn a player...
Feb 1, 2013
* (0:28) Registration is running for Fear the Con 6.
* (0:57) John makes a Shadowrun character.
* (7:26) The various models roleplaying games use for representing damage to your character. Shaken, stunned, and otherwise losing control of your character.
* (11:49) What damage actually represents: injuries versus...