Aug 30, 2012
* (0:24) Earth tones!
* (1:03) The origin and cogency of evil within real people, and why that makes it hard for some of us to play dark characters. Why it’s easier to play a dark NPC than PC. The Joker’s boner (link is SFW despite the name).
* (17:34) Picking “acceptable evils” to help you find a...
Aug 23, 2012
* (0:29) Welcoming Adam from Kicked in the Dicebags: Player’s Edition.
* (6:39) Adam drags us down by his mere...
Aug 16, 2012
* (1:19) An upcoming, cross-show contest.
* (2:37) The expiration date on spoilers.
* (16:28) As a Game Master, knowing what you truly want out of a game. Trying to get what you want while still taking into account the players’ wants and needs. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Around 34:50, Pat makes a comment about being...
Aug 8, 2012
* (0:47) Fear the Boot vs Fear the Boot. The ENnies weren’t even in the room!
* (1:53) Wayne falls in love with the idea of games that have
story self-contained story arcs.
* (4:30) Music and other in-character distractions from the game. Roleplaying in sidebars.
* (21:16) Blah, blah, blah, InSpectres. You...
Aug 2, 2012
* (0:28) Introducing James. How little we used to know about the names associated with the games we played.
* (2:50) Johann must ask the hard-hitting questions.
* (6:02) The degree of freedom RPG fiction writers have in shaping their own work. The distinction between good prose and good game writing.