May 31, 2012
* (0:40) Welcoming Monte Cook. His first RPG book and the story of how he broke into the industry 24 years ago. How he made it to D&D and what happened to the Marvel stuff he wrote along the way.
* (8:36) The culture of TSR during its “bloat” and decline. How the focus of management affected what was...
May 24, 2012
* (0:00) Don’t worry. We’ll stick with podcasting.
* (2:07) May 5th? Wow, I’m behind on getting these episodes out. But for those of you that didn’t make it, welcome to Fear the Con V! We start by introducing the podcasts represented on this episode.
* (2:55) The winner of the Power 16 III!
May 9, 2012
It is indeed the long awaited, much anticipated, frequently masturbated, and now antiquated Episode 200. Promised well over a year ago, this episode is doing everything it is able to do to not live up to the hype that has been created around its existence or non-existence. Enjoy.
Either way, leave Chris...