May 25, 2011
* (0:41) The first March of Dimes charity auction is still in progress. You have a few days left to get your bid in!
* (1:35) Using narration instead of rules to resolve combat. Being fair without dice to serve as an arbiter. How to make it work without the players feeling cheated by the outcome.
May 18, 2011
* (0:37) Bubba mows his lawn in the middle of the night. We won’t call him, but we contemplate calling the D&D help hotline. In case you’ve never heard of it, here are some highlights from the Butterball turkey hotline.
* (4:18) Kicking off the March of Dimes charity auction with a chance to set the topic,...
May 11, 2011
A mix of gaming stories, best characters, and worst characters, drawn from the collective history of the hosts in attendance. FAIR WARNING: While all of the outright profanities are bleeped out, some of the content in this episode is a bit more coarse than our usual fare.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Mikey, Pat, Wayne
May 5, 2011
* (1:10) Chris asks what we each want from the grocery store, which turns into an illustration on roleplaying styles.
* (5:50) When a game, movie, novel, or TV show is taking a long time to get good, how long do you stick with it before giving up?
* (22:24) Deception at the gaming table. We setup the topic, offer...