May 25, 2011
* (0:41) The first March of Dimes charity auction is still in progress. You have a few days left to get your bid in!
* (1:35) Using narration instead of rules to resolve combat. Being fair without dice to serve as an arbiter. How to make it work without the players feeling cheated by the outcome.
* (39:01) Dealing...
May 18, 2011
* (0:37) Bubba mows his lawn in the middle of the night. We won’t call him, but we contemplate calling the D&D help hotline. In case you’ve never heard of it, here are some highlights from the Butterball turkey hotline.
* (4:18) Kicking off the March of Dimes charity auction with a chance to set the topic, request...
May 11, 2011
A mix of gaming stories, best characters, and worst characters, drawn from the collective history of the hosts in attendance. FAIR WARNING: While all of the outright profanities are bleeped out, some of the content in this episode is a bit more coarse than our usual fare.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Mikey, Pat, Wayne
May 5, 2011
* (1:10) Chris asks what we each want from the grocery store, which turns into an illustration on roleplaying styles.
* (5:50) When a game, movie, novel, or TV show is taking a long time to get good, how long do you stick with it before giving up?
* (22:24) Deception at the gaming table. We setup the topic, offer three...