Jun 26, 2008
* Chris tries to blame Dan for his flatulence.
* A shout-out to Halbert for giving Dan a code for an item in Age of Conan!
* How our review show won’t be a review show. If you want to start getting ready for that show, the first two topics we’ll be discussing are Frank Miller’s graphic novel, Dark Knight...
Jun 18, 2008
* Phil’s wisdom on packaging.
* Join Phil in developing his sci-fi setting, Red Earth Saga.
* An in-depth explanation of Fear the Boot’s future.
* Dan and the great Lord of the Rings movie marathon escape.
* Incorporating side games into a roleplaying game.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, John,...
Jun 11, 2008
* Here’s your chance to support a gamer-driven charity for a women’s shelter! Click here for more information.
* Some changes coming to Fear the Boot.
* John’s first brush with D&D 4th edition. You can find the Reaper Mini site Dan mentioned here.
* Roleplaying games that are old, obscure, or simply...
Jun 4, 2008
* How not to get the ladies to join your roleplaying game.
* “Choose your own adventure” books that play like RPGs.
* The rational place for gamer shame. (For anyone that’s confused by Chad’s use of the word, “hoosier,” it’s local slang that has nothing to do with Indiana University athletics.)