Feb 19, 2018
* (2:47) The Salt in Wounds game setting, and why it intrigues Brodeur.
Feb 9, 2018
* (0:41) A look back at the Big Board.
* (3:37) Lesson prep for a church and how it demonstrates a social concept that applies to gaming.
* (7:17) Performance by one versus content by all.
* (15:14) Recognizing what's important to another person.
* (25:01) Whose benefit is the game for? Setting the right level of...
Feb 2, 2018
* (0:28) Fear the Con's site is ready.
* (1:13) Our emails have been fixed, including the confirmation for forum signup.
* (8:56) The planned ending for a session of the Actual Play goes awry.
* (14:59) Being fair to your players. The song that inspired the intended scene.
* (21:23) Reinventing the end.
* (22:02) Giving...
Jan 25, 2018
* (0:37) Non-player characters that can be used to guide the party.
* (2:04) Tying the NPC to the group while avoiding them becoming a GMPC.
* (8:14) Needing them all the time is a sign something has gone wrong. Keeping them within their own character limits.
* (15:36) The ways to avoid overshadowing the party with...
Jan 18, 2018
* (1:16) Thanks to Sgt. Dan and Mumswear for the shirts.
* (2:33) Thanks to Mark Larson for the Crown Royal bags.
* (5:19) A shout-out to Andrew Martin.
* (12:49) A non-gamer opens a game store.