Jan 27, 2017
* (0:33) A natural first question presents itself. Magic by Mick Smiley. The story of Pete and Brodeur's love.
* (9:30) The end as the beginning. The dream and milestone mechanic in Dreamchaser.
* (16:12) A sample dream and set of milestones to demonstrate how they work.
* (20:33) The value of focusing on story before setting.
* (24:45) What has Pete learned from running this? What does this book give us? What's the game system like?
* (31:18) The duration of a Dreamchaser game.
* (37:53) The belief mechanic and how it relates to dreams and milestones.
* (47:25) Designing a game's story like a movie trailer.
* (50:20) Some examples from games that have been run during the play test.
* (59:56) How strangely well Dreamchaser would work for Mystery Men.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Wayne