Nov 16, 2017
* (0:29) Brodeur turns a negative episode into a regular one.
* (4:52) An end to a long-running D&D campaign.
* (6:34) An unexpected finish. Microscope.
* (10:20) Balancing player agency against story coherence.
* (17:04) Confinement forcing creativity.
* (21:30) The signs it was a successful ending.
* (25:59) How...
Nov 7, 2017
* (0:23) Introducing Beth and Adam.
* (1:27) Dan will be on the Connections radio show on Wednesday, November 8th, from 10:30pm - 11:00pm Eastern time. You can find how to tune-in here.
* (4:00) Whatever this con is called, it's occurring on June 22nd and 23rd, 2018. If the Wing Night funds, that will be on June 21st.
Nov 2, 2017
* (0:28) Charles has too little British for Brodeur and too little beef for Wayne.
* (3:34) The flash fiction anthology, FLASH!, which you can grab from Amazon.
* (4:54) The Lairdbalor.
* (6:22) More properly introducing Charles.
* (9:38) Corsana: The Phalanx Syndicate.
* (12:43) Using an RPG to play-test a story.
Oct 27, 2017
* (1:02) FLASH!, an anthology that includes Dan and several booters. You can get a copy on Amazon.
* (3:32) Playing characters that suck at their jobs.
* (16:20) Portraying inter-factional politics in a...
Oct 19, 2017
* (0:32) Making up reasons for why Wayne couldn't make it.
* (1:45) Brodeur and the Marilith: A Dramatic Reading, coming soon.
* (3:29) Trying to win over the group when you have a different plan. Just charge in!
* (8:32) Playing the social dynamics around the table.
* (19:24) Handling the issue character-to-character,...