Aug 14, 2019
* (0:30) Introducing Dale of Jon Brazer Enterprises.
* (7:11) The story of Jon Brazer, the character.
* (9:07) How the degree of crunch changes your options for creating material. The OGL and similar licenses.
* (24:26) Half of your money?!
* (33:09) Revisiting the relationship between crunch (or the lack thereof) and...
Jul 24, 2019
* (0:32) Dan is having throat issues.
* (1:01) A huge “thank you” to Zylo for doing so much for Fear the Con-Line!
* (2:18) Wayne created a template to help with game pitches. You can find a blank version here.
* (5:26) A sample for D&D 5th Edition.
* (8:24) Every game starts somewhere.
* (11:03) Structuring without...
Jul 14, 2019
* (0:28) This studio is hot.
* (2:55) The conundrum of character suicide. How Frankenstein's monster was actually made.
* (16:10) Not being a victim of your own creations.
* (31:28) Explaining the idea of a swan song and how it manifests in an RPG.
* (39:17) Deconstructing a swan song that occurred in one of...
Jun 21, 2019
Excuse the intro. I’ve lost my voice, so that was the best I could do.
* (0:28) We are living in the future. We’re at the threshold of hell.
* (12:39) An after-action report on bringing in a pair of new players. Planning versus problem-solving.
* (32:52) Constant pressure squeezing out roleplaying.
* (37:02) Failing...
Jun 13, 2019
* (0:28) Charlie goes on a rampage. A tangent on Cluster-B personality disorders.
* (6:51) Incorporating new people into the social context of your group.
* (11:16) Revising our advice on how to meet someone.
* (19:28) Observing and...