Nov 21, 2019
* (0:29) Introducing Laura. The episode where we first setup this topic.
* (1:24) Fear the Con has funded! Start getting your games listed!
* (2:18) Chris Hussey’s Savage Worlds setting book, The Wolverines Take the Highway to the Danger Zone.
* (9:21) Why Laura GMed, and how she felt about the prospect of running a...
Nov 8, 2019
* (1:45) We’d appreciate it if you gave us a review on whatever site or app you use to consume the show!
* (4:13) Wayne brings some sample characters for us to interpret on the fly, inspired by his experience with pre-generated characters in a one-shot...
Nov 1, 2019
* (0:24) Knowing why you’re changing the game, and by extension, whether it’s worth doing.
* (6:50) Describing damage. Hit points versus wounds versus shock.
* (15:57) Remaking characters in another system, mid-game.
* (31:23) Finding an existing system that fits what you’re looking for.
* (34:55) RPGs as a...
Oct 29, 2019
* (0:28) Fear the Con 2020’s Kickstarter, with added rewards for people that can’t attend.
* (3:38) Wayne does something cool, tells Dan about it, gives Dan a poster from it, and then forgets all of it.
* (9:38) Hijacking versus homebrewing. “Have to” versus “want to.”
* (12:21) Deciding what attributes are...
Oct 21, 2019
* (0:29) Fear the Con’s Kickstarter!
* (6:12) An encounter in the Actual Play that felt inorganic to the flow of the main plot.
* (14:25) Being aware of what knits your campaign together.
* (19:42) Making a side plot compelling from the outset, even if it doesn’t seem relevant at first.
* (29:29) Noting what players...