Feb 20, 2020
* (0:29) Laura in Chad’s shoes. Dogs in the hood.
* (8:18) Fear the Con’s planning site is available and ready for your games!
* (12:10) Wayne is in the process of improving our Patreon.
* (17:01) Why there are certain games we won’t run or won’t play.
* (18:06) Why Wayne won’t run Battletech, and Dan won’t...
Feb 7, 2020
* (0:22) A very important number.
* (8:45) Lura, Chad, Stacy, Cathy, and Karen.
* (15:38) Why Lura isn’t allowed on Fear the Boot anymore.
* (22:25) Why Julia is still allowed on Fear the Boot.
* (31:58) Fear the Con’s shifting demographics. You can sign-up to attend Fear the Con 2020 here.
* (36:42) Cucks, clucks,...
Feb 4, 2020
* (0:28) The joys of having a host rotation again.
* (3:10) Errata in tabletop games, and why we’re grateful when companies release them.
* (9:34) How publishers can do errata wrong.
* (17:39) Chad’s Dresden character makes him realize things he ought to know to accurately portray his character’s life experiences....
Jan 25, 2020
* (0:28) Dan goes bye-bye!
* (0:49) Fear the Boot is now on Pandora.
* (10:21) Pitching...
Jan 15, 2020
* (0:25) Holiday postmortem of our games. Wayne wastes money on nasty food.
* (2:49) The case for and against soup, and the dark gluttony of Palladium books.
* (9:21) Chad’s preferred cookbook for soups and stews.
* (17:13) The Fallout cookbook and old-time cooking.
* (20:24) Reporting on a bit of holiday loot.