Jul 14, 2019
* (0:28) This studio is hot.
* (2:55) The conundrum of character suicide. How Frankenstein's monster was actually made.
* (16:10) Not being a victim of your own creations.
* (31:28) Explaining the idea of a swan song and how it manifests in an RPG.
* (39:17) Deconstructing a swan song that occurred in one of...
Jun 21, 2019
Excuse the intro. I’ve lost my voice, so that was the best I could do.
* (0:28) We are living in the future. We’re at the threshold of hell.
* (12:39) An after-action report on bringing in a pair of new players. Planning versus problem-solving.
* (32:52) Constant pressure squeezing out roleplaying.
* (37:02) Failing...
Jun 13, 2019
* (0:28) Charlie goes on a rampage. A tangent on Cluster-B personality disorders.
* (6:51) Incorporating new people into the social context of your group.
* (11:16) Revising our advice on how to meet someone.
* (19:28) Observing and...
May 31, 2019
* (0:28) Play and life skills in higher animals.
* (6:28) Introducing new concepts to established roleplayers.
* (9:43) Limited material for character creation and game play.
* (21:32) Making...
May 21, 2019
* (0:42) Dan’s phone betrays him. Spoilers and thpoilerth.
* (14:10) Chopin makes you a superior person.
* (14:52) Premises that are meant for one character but invite storytelling for many characters.
* (18:17) Wayne tries one-to-many, and it doesn’t quite work out.
* (22:15) Distilling a premise down to what...