Sep 21, 2017
* (0:30) Brodeur's psychiatrist. Unfiltered Brodeur at the negative level.
* (4:04) Sacrifice in a roleplaying game. Giving up something you want to make the game better. The D&D Actual Play.
* (12:16) What constitutes sacrifice.
* (18:00) Sacrifice versus beneficial trade-off. The story of Wesley Autrey.
* (34:59) The...
Sep 19, 2017
* (0:29) Episode 9 of the Skies of Glass Actual Play.
* (1:06) Murder versus killing.
* (14:03) The power of a personal reaction apart from a character reaction.
* (16:45) Doing something in-character that sets back the party but adds to the quality of the game.
* (27:17) Setting up Chad's character, the lies, and...
Sep 7, 2017
* (0:30) Welcoming George to the show.
* (0:52) Fear the Boot's Actual Plays are now on YouTube.
* (2:26) An overview and history of Gen Con. True Dungeon.
* (12:46) Spectacle and socialization over product. How Gen Con compares to San Diego Comic Con.
* (18:16) How growth is changing things.
* (25:48) The ten-year...
Aug 31, 2017
* (0:29) Robots having ghosts and facial hair. Brodeur threw GoBots at people.
* (9:16) Thanks to Stephen Brown for giving us the name of the show with plant brains driving vehicles: Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors. The toy Dan owned was K.O. Kruiser.
* (10:53) The Autobot Matrix of Leadership gets around.
Aug 24, 2017
* (0:29) Welcoming Ryan to the show. His Fear the Con game based on Happy Birthday, Robot.
* (3:25) Reading the table for emotional effect.
* (10:29) Empty space with context.
* (18:45) Plot hooks for the PCs, created by the GM instead of the player.
* (27:42) Creating hooks through new items, NPCs, and meaning.