Nov 8, 2019
* (1:45) We’d appreciate it if you gave us a review on whatever site or app you use to consume the show!
* (4:13) Wayne brings some sample characters for us to interpret on the fly, inspired by his experience with pre-generated characters in a one-shot...
Nov 1, 2019
* (0:24) Knowing why you’re changing the game, and by extension, whether it’s worth doing.
* (6:50) Describing damage. Hit points versus wounds versus shock.
* (15:57) Remaking characters in another system, mid-game.
* (31:23) Finding an existing system that fits what you’re looking for.
* (34:55) RPGs as a...
Oct 29, 2019
* (0:28) Fear the Con 2020’s Kickstarter, with added rewards for people that can’t attend.
* (3:38) Wayne does something cool, tells Dan about it, gives Dan a poster from it, and then forgets all of it.
* (9:38) Hijacking versus homebrewing. “Have to” versus “want to.”
* (12:21) Deciding what attributes are...
Oct 21, 2019
* (0:29) Fear the Con’s Kickstarter!
* (6:12) An encounter in the Actual Play that felt inorganic to the flow of the main plot.
* (14:25) Being aware of what knits your campaign together.
* (19:42) Making a side plot compelling from the outset, even if it doesn’t seem relevant at first.
* (29:29) Noting what players...
Oct 3, 2019
* (0:29) Fear the Con 2020’s Kickstarter is live!
* (4:50) When the party is split, it can make it easier to talk to an NPC.
* (8:21) A split party creating a game of telephone.
* (13:02) Giving characters their own chance to shine.
* (21:55) Team-building and RP in the party’s reunion.
* (23:12) The countdown to...