Dec 15, 2014
* (0:29) Remembering Tobias Parks.
* (1:15) Shel Silverstein and our fundraiser for the American Heart Association.
* (2:54) Using Method One rolling as a way of challenging yourself in roleplaying.
* (15:32) Fixing a game after something has been declared that later is discovered to not have been correct. Adapting the game to fit the new truth or rolling back to set things right.
* (37:29) Using the meta-game mechanics of certain systems to encourage the kind of experience you want to have. The recurring problem of expectations versus reality in an RPG.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne