Nov 6, 2014
* (0:29) Wayne causes metaphysical problems for the podcast. Casey Kasem loses it over a death dedication (NSFW language).
* (4:40) A big thanks to Thunderbelly for the copy of Hunters Hunted! A discussion on the boom-and-bust cycle of the RPG industry.
* (15:48) Scope-creep in a game, where the game only stays interesting because the power of the characters and spectacle of the events keep growing.
* (20:00) Why scope-creep is so pervasive in roleplaying games and subconsciously attractive to many GMs.
* (27:52) Meeting the needs that cause scope-creep without using scope-creep as the solution.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne