Jun 27, 2014
In this episode we talk about players that overstep their bounds, going beyond helping the GM to apparently trying to help run the game. We talk about why this might happen and ways to address it.
* (0:29) Some thanks to the other podcasts at Fear the Con!
* (2:03) Brodeur buys a book.
* (4:44) Backseat GMing. The reasons it might happen. How it can manifest in rules, role, or setting.
* (17:17) Settings we would hesitate to play for fear of being Backseat GMs with the canon.
* (22:20) The four stages of GM reactions to problem players.
* (26:25) A deconstruction of Pokemon.
Hosts: Beth, Brodeur, Dan, Wayne